Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm sorry I'm a little late. My eldest sister drove down on Thursday from Tennessee and I've been losing track of time ever since she's been here. I finally found the time to just sit down and post what I've been up to. This past week I came up with a new idea for my portfolio. If all else fails since I still haven't been able to find out what is wrong with the preview portfolio page I was working on, I hope that this piece will be able to stand on its own. If I do get my other idea to work out, I hope that I'll be able to implement this idea into it. The general idea is a game of "pick the card." A hand shuffles the cards around and when it's done, you have the option of picking a card. The card is then taken off the screen, flipped, and then slid back into place with a menu card. This menu card tells you what the card will take you to if you click it again. When you click it again (though I don't have the pages coded yet) it should take you to an image gallery of sorts that you can click to view the pieces on that particular page. These pages will probably be coded in css and possibly javascript rather than flash.



I should note that since I uploaded this version of the file, I found out how make a transparent background on flash and I will be using that instead of the pale yellow I threw on there to make the stage easier to see while I was working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment