Friday, March 26, 2010

This week I messed around a little more with the email form that I made earlier. I wanted to keep things simple but still have elements from the rest of the site that I wasn't sure was quite there with the earlier version of the email form. I played with drawings for the side and decided to the cactus since it is prevalent in most of the pages. I also played around with the idea of adding a custom scrollbar since I wasn't too fond of the default one that comes in flash since it kind of stands out like a sore thumb with the rest of the graphics which lend themselves to be warm and just a little grungy. First I tried messing with the components of the default scrollbar but all that gave me was errors so I searched around for a tutorial online and tried a few of them until I found one that actually worked. I'm pretty happy with it right now since it's shiny and new and working but who knows, I may still end up playing around with it. I should add that I had a few friends test the form out using the print and send options on their computers and it works.


Click Here to View Email Form

No comments:

Post a Comment