Friday, April 16, 2010

This week I spent a lot of my time getting most of the buttons up on my portfolio site. I also worked on the advertising page of that site quite a bit trying to see how I wanted to present the larger images of the thumbs present on that page. I went through several ideas and some trial and error but I finally got something functional that I'm pretty happy with. When you hover over the images and link buttons on the advertising page an a larger image or file will present itself until you hover off the thumb/link button. I'm working on doing that to the rest of the pages and will then continue work on the other sites that I'm working on like the Little Giant and Tabe Tai sites. I also want to get a css version up of my portfolio site with the flash intro and I think I should be able to get that done as well.


Click Here to View Portfolio Site

No comments:

Post a Comment