Thursday, April 8, 2010

I thought I'd get this up tonight while I was thinking about it in case I forget tomorrow. I did more more on my portfolio this week. I decided to do the paper transitions on the timeline instead of calling them as external swf files since that part has been giving me so much trouble and I'm not exactly sure why. However, the pages are working as they should be now. I'm still going to use the card game idea which was meant to replace this if I never got it to work. Instead, I'm probably going to go with the idea in going all out with the animations and have a card peeking through somewhere and either have it moving a little or have it move the mouse hovers over it. The cards will then just act as splash to the html/css version of the site and so that way there will be several different ways to get to the same content and in a sense showcase what I can do in flash and in html and css.


Click Here to View Index Page

Apart from breaking apart the work I had done on the portfolio site and reconstructing it, I also continued work on the layouts for the other portfolio pages. The layouts for these pages aren't set in stone as of yet but I'm pretty happy with them.




I should note that I don't have these pages placed up on the portfolio site yet. The only page images right now is the advertising page. I did also make the buttons on the advertising page though they don't currently go anywhere since I'm still playing around with how I want the thumbnail images to link to larger preview images of the same files shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment